Friday, September 17, 2010 0 comments

Giant Match Ups/Deals

I didn't see any good gas deals this week. Here is what I found:

Stouffer's entrees $2

$1 on 2 9/12 SS (corner bistro entrees)= pretty cheap & easy lunch

Del Monte Naturals $1
$1 on 2 8/15 RP -- regional???

Oscar Mayer Franks BOGO (reg. $3.19)
$1 on 2 8/22 SS

Ronzoni $1
$.75 IP for Smart Taste -- if included
$.55 on 1 IP -- use zip 90210

***In the pasta area I found Ronzoni Rebate Forms.

Ronzoni It Pays to Eat Pasta Sweepstakes -You Could- WIN FREE GROCERIES FOR A YEAR
To Enter Visit: It Pays to Eat Pasta
Over $50,000 in Prizes

PLUS Buy any six (6) boxes of Ronzoni pasta and get $3.00 Rebate check back by mail.**  I have ONE of the rebate forms, if you'd like it, let me know :)

Ragu $1.25
$1 on 3 from 9/12 inserts

No Matchups Deals:
Thomas English Muffins 3 for $3 (must buy 3)
Potatoes $1.99

Let me know what you guys find. Looks like I won't be frequenting Giant much this week.

No Response to "Giant Match Ups/Deals"

Post a Comment