Saturday, October 2, 2010 0 comments

$10/1 Beauty and The Beast Blue-ray/DVD Combo

The new Beauty and the Beast (plus FREE Princess CD), comes out on Tuesday, October 5! I think Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie.

You can print a coupon to save $10/1 Beauty & the Beast Blu-ray/DVD Combo pack.

Your best deals are probably going to be at Target or Walmart, although I will say I scored a great deal on the Tinkerbell movie at KMart about a week ago. (Blu Ray combo pack was marked for $29.99, and you saved $10 when you also purchased a Tinkerbell doll, marked at $10.79, so I got the BluRay combo pack & the doll for less than $22, after coupon!)

At Target, the Blu-ray/DVD combo pack will be priced at $24.99, so you pay only $14.99 after the coupon. Great deal!

Let me know what kind of deal you find!!

No Response to "$10/1 Beauty and The Beast Blue-ray/DVD Combo"

Post a Comment