Tuesday, January 11, 2011 0 comments

My awesome Rite Aid trip on 01-10-11


Rite Aid 01-10-11, total cash out of pocket $2.41 (2 stores, multiple transactions, started out with my $20 Resolution Reward, then rolled a TON of +Up rewards, ended up with $9 +Up's) and there are still 4 stores I haven't gone to :)


‎**4 boxes of Special K, 2 boxes of Barilla Pasta, 2 boxes of Barilla Whole Wheat spaghetti, 3 bowls of Simply Asia noodles, 2 boxes of Quaker instant Oatmeal, 6 bans of Campbell's Chunky soup, 2 cans of Healthy Harvest soup, 6 boxes of Velveeta Shells w/ cheese (2 missing, had for dinner lol) 4 boxes of Kraft Mac & Cheese deluxe, 4 Bumble Bee Chicken salad w crackers, 4 Bumble Bee tuna salad w/ crackers, 1 can of Hormel Chili, 1 bag of Long Grain rice, 2 boxes of Rasinets (my treat lol) & 4 Cello's Cordial Cherry's (not pictured, gave to cashier :)**  There are also 8 Hormel Complete meals not pictured

No Response to "My awesome Rite Aid trip on 01-10-11"

Post a Comment