Friday, February 25, 2011 0 comments

CVS Advisory Panel ~ Earn More Extra Bucks

CVS Advisory Panel ~ Earn More Extra Bucks

Continuing our series on how to make some extra money from home, I wanted to tell you all about the CVS Advisory  Panel. 
I joined the Advisory Panel about 3 weeks ago & just got my 1st survey yesterday, where upon completion of the survey, I received a coupon for $5 in Extra Care Bucks!!
The surveys do not come often, but at different times of the year, they will come a few at a time, at least that is what I've heard from other members of the panel.
Remember, these surveys will not come often, but when they do, you will get paid very well for your time. They are actually a lot of fun!! Since we all love to save money and love CVS, why not use a few minutes of you time to earn Extra Bucks.
I do not get anything for letting you know about this survey panel for CVS, it is just one more way of letting you know how to make a few extra dollars for your home.

No Response to "CVS Advisory Panel ~ Earn More Extra Bucks"

Post a Comment