Sunday, April 24, 2011 0 comments

Jennifer's SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning product review.







SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning Bzz Campaign

I have mentioned a few times how much I enjoy doing campaigns forBzzagent.

A few weeks ago, I received my SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning Bzzkit. I was very excited to get this one and couldn’t wait to use everything!!


 Check out everything that was included in this Bzzkit:

-Full Size Scrubbing Bubbles Foam shower cleaner
-Full Size Pledge Furniture Polish
-Glade Sparkle of Spring candle
-Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning Gel
- Glade Plug In
~AND~
A coupon booklet with $58 dollars worth of coupons for great SC Johnson products.

You can go HERE to print a coupon for Scrubbing Bubbles Automatic Shower Cleaner.

I was so excited to get this kit, since we have been working on spring cleaning the house. I am a current user of the Scrubbing Bubbles Toilet Cleaning gel and Foam Shower cleaner, so I was really happy to see them in the box. I think they both work rather well, and really saves you from having to scrub the toilet and shower so often.

The Glade Sparkle of Spring Candle is currently sitting on the mantle in front of the window. Every time the sun hits it I get a whiff of the amazing fresh scent.
The mantle was wiped down with the Pledge and it’s polished and looking really great right now.

I used the Glade plug in refill in our foyer, so that my guests can smell the freshness of Spring when they come to visit.  I’m always telling them about BzzAgent and how I love to partake in all the different product campaigns they offer.

If you are not currently a member of Bzzagent I highly recommend joining. I have had the opportunity to try out some amazing products that I have really enjoyed.

No Response to "Jennifer's SC Johnson Smart and Easy Spring Cleaning product review."

Post a Comment