Thursday, April 7, 2011 0 comments

Maybelline Superstay 24 hour color (my BzzAgent Review)


About a month and a half ago I was selected to be a Bzz Agent for Maybelline's Super Stay 24 2-Step Lip Color.



As a BzzAgent, I am thrilled to be able to pass on to my readers this review of the New Maybelline Superstay 24 hour lipcolor because it is a really unique lipcolor. When I first opened my package, I found four full size lipcolors. I felt like a child playing dress-up, thankfully no one was home with me at the time or they probably would have looked at me like I had lost it!

I've had roughly 2 weeks to test the product and for the most part am pretty happy with it! It's staying power is superb.

First, let me say, they sent me a nice array of colors to try!! The colors I received were: Forever Chestnut, Everlasting Wine, Timeless Rose and Very Cranberry.

The one I've fallen in love with is "Forever Chestnut".  It's a nice everyday color and is just a touch darker then my "true" lip color and goes well with my skin tone.


Pros: 
  • Once applied the color lasts all working day and beyond. 
  • Nice variety of nice rich colors for every ethnicity. 
  • Lip gloss portion of it dubs as a lip moisturizer so if you can't find your "traditional" lip balm you simply apply this to moisturize your dry lips.

Cons:
  • It takes 2.5 minutes to apply the color not as quick as the traditional lipsticks. (I usually apply the stain, then work on my eye make up, by the time I am done, it is dry)
  • If you make a mistake and need to remove some you will need an oil based make up remover to remove the "lip stain".
  • the "Lip Stain" applicator is shaped just like a lip gloss applicator which can sometimes be tricky to apply and get even color coverage.  
  • The "gloss" part of the lip color is on the opposite end of the lip color so you will need to carry the whole tube with you where ever you go so you can have that "glossy" look all day long as this doesn't stay like the lip color does. 

I definitely recommend this lipcolor to all of the women that are tired of lipstick on their teeth or most of your lip color wiping off after you eat, or just those women that enjoy a GREAT product! 

On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being the worst and 10 being the best) I would rate this product a 6 and would purchase it at the right price.


Now for what you were waiting for: 


 The $2 off coupon! 


Maybelline Superstay 24 hour lipcolor  Just click that link (or the above picture) and it will take you right to the area to print the coupon.  
(This is a "Bricks" coupon, so you can request that it be mailed to you, by clicking "Help" in the lower right hand corner.)


Find Maybelline New York on Facebook
Find Maybelline New York on Twitter
Find Maybelline New York on Youtube 









Disclaimer: As a Bzz Agent, I received 4 full size tubes of Maybelline Superstay 24 hour lipcolor 
before writing this review, and this is my personal opinion of the product. I received no other compensation for this review.


I would like to thank Maybelline New York and BzzAgent for the opportunity to do this review.

No Response to "Maybelline Superstay 24 hour color (my BzzAgent Review)"

Post a Comment