Monday, June 20, 2011 1 comments

$39 for a 16x20 Gallery Wrap Canvas and a 5x7 Rolled Canvas Print - a $99 Value



Value $104Discount 63%Savings $65

EVERYWHERE

Real Canvas Prints Everywhere Daily Deal
Do you have photos you adore and would like to see in large-format? Or images you can't find the right frame for?
398S-4EV
Real Canvas Prints takes your most beautiful photos - of kids, landscapes, family portraits, and more - prints them on canvas using state-of-the-art equipment, and stretches them over durable wood frames. This deal gets you a 16x20 gallery wrap and a 5x7 rolled canvas that are coated with UV protection and will last more than 75 years. Simply clean with a soft, dry cloth - and if your image gets nicked or damaged, it can be touched up with waterproof felt-tip markers. 


Shoot it, stretch it, hang it - immortalize your best photos!  

3 = free!Buy it, then get 3 friends to buy it and yours is free.



1 Response to $39 for a 16x20 Gallery Wrap Canvas and a 5x7 Rolled Canvas Print - a $99 Value

June 20, 2011 at 4:07 PM

I'm the co-host of the "I love my online friends" hop and I dropped by to say hello! I follow you and I hope you can stop by Weidknecht.blogspot.com. I'm having a massive giveaway party right now because I just reached 1000 GFC followers! ~Lisa

Post a Comment