Wednesday, June 15, 2011 2 comments

~ IT'S WHY PRINT WEDNESDAY ~



~ IT'S WHY PRINT WEDNESDAY ~ 

   OR   

Every Wednesday we will post some great coupons that can either be printed OR requested by mail.  We've found a great bunch for you today!!


HOW do I request them by mail? 
Well, when you are on the "Print" page, click the "Help" in the lower right hand corner, then fill out your mailing info and click "Mail My Coupon"

And, just like when you are printing, don't forget to hit the "Back" arrow button to request it a second time.



$0.50/1 – Kraft Homestyle Macaroni and Cheese 








2 Response to ~ IT'S WHY PRINT WEDNESDAY ~

Anonymous
June 15, 2011 at 8:12 PM

I so appreciate you doing the "It's Why Print Wednesday." My printer is currently out of order and I so enjoy just having them mailed to me. Do you know how long it takes to receive them though? Just wondering!

Chevy Roper
skycode1@hotmail.com

June 15, 2011 at 9:14 PM

Glad I could help!!

I usually get mine on Monday or Tuesday of the following week.

And their expiration dates are usually far enough out that you can match it up to a good sale :)

Post a Comment